 Space / 25108
Re: PCS goofs off for a weekend.... (dang, I should be buildin')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   PCS Crew just after unloading HIBoy and LOWBoy and scanning equipment:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSbots/pcs6702.jpg

Once again, your creativity knows no bounds.

You need a site for The PCS Universe.
You need to do it.
You must.
Do it now.