 Space / 25048
Re: PCS goofs off for a weekend.... (dang, I should be buildin')
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Hola spacers (and others),

LegoLand Space (PCS to you) has sent its first permanent station crew into space. This crew will be building the new PCS Moonbase Module.

PCS Crew just after unloading HIBoy and LOWBoy and scanning equipment:

Admiral,

That photo is a beauty! Excellent design on the spacepack! I would love to have one of these as a collectible. Now if LEGO would only rerelease the classic and versatile space “armor”...You’d be in business!

-ªþ§
who patiently awaits the mentioned module