 Space / 24931
Re: Admirals? We don't need no steenking admirals.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:09:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

(snip)

--all the way up to "Keeper of
Fleebnorks." (What?  You don't think that's a powerful
title?  Oh, but it is--where do you think those
fleebnorks all come from?  Can you imagine the kind
of power necessary to keep them in line while they're
waiting to be unleashed?  Yeah, I knew you'd agree.)

If I may be so bold, I would claim that title for myself. :D

   I noticed you had.  Seeing as how you're the only
   person we're aware of currently packaging and selling
   said norks of fleeb, you've got the strongest claim
   to it anyways.

   (Incidentally, I wonder if being "Keeper of Fleebnorks"
   means that your home looks like that of a "cat lady",
   just with little trans-neon scorpions everywhere, and
   that strange, inscrutable aroma that says "fleebnork
   litterbox"...)

   best

   LFB (zonder FTX)