 Space / 24656
Re: Admirals? We don't need no steenking admirals.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 20:34:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:

(snip)

--all the way up to “Keeper of Fleebnorks.” (What? You don’t think that’s a powerful title? Oh, but it is--where do you think those fleebnorks all come from? Can you imagine the kind of power necessary to keep them in line while they’re waiting to be unleashed? Yeah, I knew you’d agree.)

If I may be so bold, I would claim that title for myself. :D

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks