 Space / 24871
  .space needs a geek check

Ok first off, I'm no lamely self proclaimed Admiral or any other rank. In fact, anyone that has looked at my MOCs and followed my .space story will know that I have two .space companies. Xtraglobal Xpress and Kane Starcrafters, neither of which are (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) someone's building, Lord, cumbaya someone's building, Lord, cumbaya Supreme Potentate of the Known and Unknown Galaxy, George (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) While I did make one single post asking that others not run my personal joke into the ground, the vast majority of the recent debate had nothing to do with ranks. There was a lot of discussion regarding appropriateness and volume of some of (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

You know I never had a nickname until I was on lugnet for a while, well not entirely true, there was that name I was called in the third grade... <<insert disturbing memories here...>> ANYWAY, what rank you suppose is Snow Daddy? Get out there, (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

Dagnabit, I misread your subject line I thought it said, .space needs a geek chick. never mind James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) Hey, its an infinite universe so the way I figger it is that all of our "ranks" apply only to our own story lines in our own universes. no harm in that as long as we don't get into "My Panarch is bigger than your Admiral" we're fine ;-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) Rude (...) Ruder (...) Rudest (even with the self-apology afterward). Flame away. We'll take it to off-topic Felix (who wishes he would have thought of the 'geek chick' joke) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) Ah, ye foolish .space-mortal! Therein are you mistaken. For I am Apprentice Brickplayer, Creator, Lego Maniac, officially appointed in each bit of ABS I borrow from the Galactic Collective. My power and responsibility grows with each new (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HGErCs.1LxA@lugnet.com... (...) Haha! I, the Supreme-General-Star...r-Las-Mana s-De-Fuji-san of the twentieth-demension of Inanity will defy you! Your feet will be at the mercy of my greatest of (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: .space needs a geek check

(...) Uhm, no. -Tim (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)