 Space / 24851
Re: New MOC: The Starflux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 03:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Sorry man. With builds like this, you’ve created demand. You’re here to stay soldier...whether you like it or not. ;)

D’oh. I guess this means I should get a move on.

   What can I say? I love SNOT.
On an aside, I dare you to get on the PA at work and annouce this with all the fevor and enthusiasm of a hockey cheer.

Will do. I’ll post again when I’ve found another job. ;)
Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage