 Space / 24593
Re: New MOC: The Starflux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:39:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Lowell wrote:
   Hey guys,
I’ve just uploaded my latest space MOC, The Starflux, a racing ship converted from a scout ship.
Check out the page: The Starflux
clickey!
LMKWYT. Thanks a lot.
-Bruce

LEGO @ Bruce’s Homepage

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Luv it!

Bruce, that is one freakin’ cool MOC! Everything about it is awesome! Love the shape, love the greebles, love the colors! (I’ve got to buy some more sand green)

Can’t wait for your next MOC!