 Space / 24625
Re: New MOC: The Starflux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:53:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bruce Lowell wrote:
   You all make me want to create more Space MOCs...
whether that’s a good this is to be determined ;)

Sorry man. With builds like this, you’ve created demand. You’re here to stay soldier...whether you like it or not. ;)

   What can I say? I love SNOT.

On an aside, I dare you to get on the PA at work and annouce this with all the fevor and enthusiasm of a hockey cheer.

Looking forward to the next showcase!

Cheers, -G