 Space / 24574
Re: Everyone is an admiral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:37:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kyle Keppler wrote:

http://lego.kepplah.com/img/bloo-pixely/button.gif>
~ -- Master Grand Superior Head Admiral God of the Universe Keppler
(Yeah, that’s a joke--I leave for a few days, come back, and everyone is an admiral...)

Yeah I know. It used to be a sort of joke that we all enjoyed. “Oh that zany guy who calls himself the ‘Grand Admiral’.”

All of a sudden all the kiddies are begging to have rank too. Sheesh.

(smacks forehead)

-Grand Admiral

Yeah, sorry if my lame attempt at a joke made it worse. T’was only a remark at the general silliness of the thread.

~Trev