 Space / 24560
Re: Eastern Block Bot destroys cow, Lego citizens slaphappy with fear.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 17:09:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Reports of a cow mutilation in the mid west have been attributed NOT to aliens, but to this robot:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSbots/ivan1a.jpg

The Iducto Vac ANdroid One (IVAN 1) of the Eastern Block. This is an agressive move against the peaceful, cow loving, LegoLand people... pictures to follow of attack and subsequent Barbeque. mmmm cheeseburger.

To combat this situation, PCS Labs has unleashed... FLYBoy! *bum bummm BUM!* heroic Flies Like Yeager Bot:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSbots/flybot2.jpg

See all the bots here Brickshelf Gallery

sig Admiral Giddens <><

Hey Wow! Admiral, those bots are really cool! I like them better than your first two.

Lord of the Lego

PS - I had nothing to do with those off-topic threads about exploding cans of weirdness and cat’s breath! :)