 Space / 24530
Re: Eastern Block Bot destroys cow, Lego citizens slaphappy with fear.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 05:56:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:

I left for the weekend, and a can of stupid exploded in here.

-Tim

I read that and almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard.

Really? I thought it was a bit childish... I’d rather not have any ill-sentiment festering around here, thank you.

Interesting? I took the statement as a joking one rather than a statement of ill-sentiment. I guess we have the whole ‘inability to gague tone from text’ problem to blame for that.

-Mike Petrucelli

Apart from anything else, by any reckoning, ‘can of stupid’ is a pretty funny expression, particularly an exploding one.

This, though, was more like a mild splattering from an incorrectly opened yoghurt style tub of stupid. Tim is guilty of nothing more than hyperbole*.

Allister

  • That’s the worst crime in the Universe!