 Space / 24104
  Kemuel?

found this on b-shelf anybody know what it is? does the builder have a website? -paul (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) It is the tortured work of a madwoman... Sylvia Tresto. (URL) I think the Kemuel rocks,btw, the keel looking section is very cool. I even like the guns! -Keith (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

A heretic found classified pictures of an experimental New Templar Order craft. This is unacceptable. Anyway, glad you spotted it, Paul. I wanted to put the story up today, but the weather was just too good to stay inside, so it has to wait. (...) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) You'll learn all about torture when the Temple gets her hands on you! (...) Oooh. That makes the earlier remark okay! Thanks. Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) It's up for "Cool Lego Site of the Week" this week. (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) Hey, that's fun to know. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, and to the attention of all members who haven't voted yet - they should keep in mind that the wrath of the Temple is not to be invoked lightly... Love, Sylvi (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) Are you saying they're prone to temple tantrums? Allister (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) My associate Keith Goldman brought your work to my attention. I really like the unique configuration of this ship, especially the long keel. If I may presume, the bottom of the keel perhaps could use some inverse slopes or 1/2 cylinder bricks (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

A big slam dunk from the New Temps, Sylvi. Just wondering, were there any inspirations for the design? It looks to take some of the best elements of Paul Hartzopg's Triumvirae, and Paul Hanson's Overkill. The incorporation of the canopies are very (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) Thanx Gil! I am glad you liked it. I noticed the Triumvirae before, in an old post and checked it out. Maybe it influenced me subconsciously, but the triangular symmetry of Paul's craft is something I can never reach. I hadn't seen the other (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Kemuel?

Ooh, I like. The unorthodox look is great. I really like the look of that huge, long laser on the bottom, it really gives it that gunship feel. And then the triangle idea is novel, too. The detatchable-ness of the cockpit is nice, too. -JHK (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kemuel?

(...) Voting... (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)