 Space / 24134
Re: Kemuel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 02:50:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
A heretic found classified pictures of an experimental New Templar Order craft.
This is unacceptable.

Anyway, glad you spotted it, Paul. I wanted to put the story up today, but the
weather was just too good to stay inside, so it has to wait.

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog wrote:
found this on b-shelf

Pictures on Brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44978

anybody know what it is?

An experimental gunship.

does the builder have a website?

Yup: http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/

-paul

Love, Sylvi

My associate Keith Goldman brought your work to my attention. I really like the
unique configuration of this ship, especially the long keel. If I may presume,
the bottom of the keel perhaps could use some inverse slopes or 1/2 cylinder
bricks to take the blunt edge off? The placement and functionality of the escape
bridge is very intriguing.Keep up the good work. Ryan