 Space / 24148
Re: Kemuel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 12:52:08 GMT

A big slam dunk from the New Temps, Sylvi.  Just wondering, were there any
inspirations for the design?  It looks to take some of the best elements of Paul
Hartzopg's Triumvirae, and Paul Hanson's Overkill.  The incorporation of the
canopies are very nice...especially the Slave 1 for the main cockpit.

With hardware like this floating around, I would hate to really tick off the
Grand Inquisitor.... ;)

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:
A heretic found classified pictures of an experimental New Templar Order craft.
This is unacceptable.

Anyway, glad you spotted it, Paul. I wanted to put the story up today, but the
weather was just too good to stay inside, so it has to wait.

Pictures on Brickshelf http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44978

An experimental gunship.

Yup: http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/

-paul