 Space / 24101
  Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...

(...) I can't remember exactly what they look like from the showroom (and unfortunately my photo is at a bad angle for viewing the cockpit), but they do appear to have a curved partial sidewall. It's better than the old square-cut canopies, but it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...

(...) If you mean the 1/2-canopy part itself, it's well-known, if only from the 2002 Ep II Slave I (where they are in both sand-green and dark blue). The middle canopy-part is of course new, and in trans-black they'd also be new new new new. And (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...

(...) Geez, I just now noticed that the same pieces come 2x each in the RC Nitro Flash in light-green. I feel blind... (...) I believe I mentioned something about the partial sidewalls, but I'm also fairly certain that the "new" bullet-train canopy (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: The best thing to ever happen to lego...

(...) I don't know about you, but when I consider the idea generalised to be an "expandable curved slope system" (which it is already to some extent), I begin to get rather excited! Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)