 Space / 24086
  PCS Rocket Launcher

Hey all you Spacers. I made the move to Lethbridge Alberta and got myself a job working for UPS. The job is about 11 hours a day which is very time consuming but pays good. That means building time is limited and the fact that I don't have a (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

Jamie, Simply put, this is a fantastic PCS model. Excellent "devolution" of the classic set. Well thought out. All elements look older and the tech is chunkier. AWESOME! I love the dual canopy and control centers. Great form... wow. You nailed (...) (21 years ago, 31-May-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) Snip (...) Holy slapdoodle! that thing is awesome! would I be stoned to death if i said it was (WAY!) better than the original it's based on? Hah! Stone away, my Lego wall will protect me! The forms, the PCS 'look' the whole solid coolness is (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) As said before, this is a curvy beauty fulla greebs and details in all the right places. The thing I like the best is it's inherent 'playability'...the 2 cockpits, the rocket, hinged panels, payload etc to keep the kids, and kids-at-heart (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) this right alongside Chris's stuff and it would fit right in. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) Well, it's a very cool model Jamie... but I'm a little disappointed that it isn't articulated like the original, or have a swivelling control turret. But then, I'm extremely nostalgic about this set as it was the very first CS set I ever (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) nice look with the extra tanks and various greeblies and gadgets. --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com Jain's Guide www.wildbrick.com Start planning for BrickFest 2003! The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event! www.brickfest.com (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

Now THAT'S PCS! Beautiful! Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: PCS Rocket Launcher

(...) Jamie, This is so great. What Admiral Giddens said (and congrats on your promotion!). The shallow angles flow well with the curvacious contour. And I think Gil nailed it: (...) Again, excellent work. Keep it up! -ªþ§aada GardenSLUG (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)