 Space / 24094
Re: PCS Rocket Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:40:50 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   I did manage to buy myself a new Digital Camera. So I took a few pics of a
   Pre Classic Space vehicle I built about a month ago.

Welcome back weary traveller!

As said before, this is a curvy beauty fulla greebs and details in all the right places. The thing I like the best is it’s inherent ‘playability’...the 2 cockpits, the rocket, hinged panels, payload etc to keep the kids, and kids-at-heart entertained for hours.

Excellent sir.

Cheers, -G