 Space / 24136
Re: PCS Rocket Launcher
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 03:01:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
Hey all you Spacers. I made the move to Lethbridge Alberta and got myself a job
working for UPS. The job is about 11 hours a day which is very time consuming
but pays good. That means building time is limited and the fact that I don't
have a computer yet also limits my time here.

I did manage to buy myself a new Digital Camera. So I took a few pics of a Pre
Classic Space vehicle I built about a month ago. Sorry the lighting is a bit
bad. It's based on:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/462_1

The 3rd CS set I ever had. So enjoy and PLMKWYT

Post Mod:

Well, it's a very cool model Jamie... but I'm a little disappointed that it
isn't articulated like the original, or have a swivelling control turret. But
then, I'm extremely nostalgic about this set as it was the very first CS set I
ever owned... so I guess I might be a little sensitive about it ;-)

You have inspired me to have my own go at that set, though! Now if only those
caterpillar tracks came in light grey...

Nice greebs BTW.

Cheers,
Paul