 Space / 23693
Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 16:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto writes:
Hello all,

I could finally upload some pictures an write some new stuff on the website.

- Jehukal small walker: Click on infantry and then walkers.

Not much impresses me with this. Not good, not bad, just ok.

- New pics of the Terran Union Ship, also inside pics, under the enemies >button.

Yummy. I love interior pics. I like the shape of this ship. Nice to see some
more details. I especially like the way you used the 2 x 2 tile w/ pin to
hold the roof on. I always forget about that and let gravity hold the roof
on, which is unfortunate when you start whooshing things around.

- A complete report on the arrest of two Confederates by Templar Knights,
featuring two new ships, also under the enemies button.

Excellent! I like this one. So much going on. Great color scheme. I like the
high contrast between yellow/gray. Is there any interior to it?

I took some earlier criticism to heart: Keith, hope you like the guns better
now. JHK, more slopes, more SNOT, you said it and the Templar Order delivered!

Go to the New Templar Order hompepage http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/
and protect New Canaan from the heretics!

PLMKWYT

Love, Sylvi

Keep em coming

-Duane