 Space / 23747
Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 18:34:23 GMT

Glad you liked them, JHK! I think I have designed three or four different
cockpits for the dropship, and I am (reasonably) happy with this one. I had
also been thinking a lot about a color scheme for the Terran Union and
tan-red worked more or less well together to make it look truly scary.

Love, Sylvi.

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer writes:
In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto writes:
I took some earlier criticism to heart: Keith, hope you like the guns better
now. JHK, more slopes, more SNOT, you said it and the Templar Order delivered!

And yes they did!  These are great, Sylvia.  I really like the
dropship/freighter.  All those little pods and the unique colorscheme (don't
see much yellow these days) really make this stand out.  I especially like
the cockpit area.  Well done.

And the two new walkers are nice, too.  I like the use of dishes as feet in
the smaller one- gives it an almost suction-cup like look.  And the big
tripod is great, too.  I love the upside-down bubble egg.  MMm, wish I had one.

My only critism now is that the colors on the tripod seem a tad random, but
it doesn't really detract that much.  Tan can be a hard color to work with.

-JHK