 Space / 23681
23680  |  23682
Subject:
New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:39:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello all,

I could finally upload some pictures an write some new stuff on the website.

- Jehukal small walker: Click on infantry and then walkers.
- New pics of the Terran Union Ship, also inside pics, under the enemies button.
- A complete report on the arrest of two Confederates by Templar Knights,
featuring two new ships, also under the enemies button.

I took some earlier criticism to heart: Keith, hope you like the guns better
now. JHK, more slopes, more SNOT, you said it and the Templar Order delivered!

Go to the New Templar Order hompepage http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/
and protect New Canaan from the heretics!

PLMKWYT

Love, Sylvi