 Space / 23681
  New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

Hello all, I could finally upload some pictures an write some new stuff on the website. - Jehukal small walker: Click on infantry and then walkers. - New pics of the Terran Union Ship, also inside pics, under the enemies button. - A complete report (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) Sylvi- WOW, you have some excellent designs there! I had not been to your website before--I enjoyed the mission statement system. I love both confederate fighters and the tripod walker is so cool. I saw the double confederate fighter up on (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

Wow! You're quite the space builder. Lots of neat MOCs I haven't seen before. Keep 'em coming. --Dan (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) Not much impresses me with this. Not good, not bad, just ok. (...) Yummy. I love interior pics. I like the shape of this ship. Nice to see some more details. I especially like the way you used the 2 x 2 tile w/ pin to hold the roof on. I (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

I missed the larger Terran walker the first time around....hurrah for the Duplo Egg!!! Great colour scheme as well. Nice stuff! Cheers, -Gil (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

Thanx Gil! I built it last week, but could only upload the stuff yesterday, so I announce the Tripod now: (URL) or (URL) and click on enemies > terran ships and vehicles > tripod Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) OK is not good enough for the Temple, heretic! (...) Thanx! Gravity can spoil a lot. (...) Most of it is engine, except for cockpit and pods. (...) I will. Love, Sylvi. (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) Upon further review.... I didn't click through far enough. The OK rating was for the Cutter. Now that I've actually seen the Jehukal, I see that it's just as sweet (and crunchy) as the other creations. <snip> Just saw the Tripod too. It rocks! (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) You are forgiven and welcomed back in the warm arms of the Temple. Cutter was just a first try and I think I should really kick it from the site, also because pics were taken with my webcam and not my new(ish) digital camera. (...) The egg (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

(...) And yes they did! These are great, Sylvia. I really like the dropship/freighter. All those little pods and the unique colorscheme (don't see much yellow these days) really make this stand out. I especially like the cockpit area. Well done. And (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New pictures of old MOCs and new MOCs

Glad you liked them, JHK! I think I have designed three or four different cockpits for the dropship, and I am (reasonably) happy with this one. I had also been thinking a lot about a color scheme for the Terran Union and tan-red worked more or less (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)