 Space / 236
Re: Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:13:58 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

What about ice planet 2002 deep freeze defender? That is large.

It is big, but the SP ships are both bigger, but not by much. The Explorien ship
is the biggest, but it does so by having a hap-hazard design. Not my favorite
set, I have two of 6982 in a box screaming to be rebuilt.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”