 General / 8775
Re: Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 14:28:21 GMT

Anyway, as far as part count goes, #6982 blows away everything else.  But I
also agree with the concensus that more isn't necessarily better, and • nothing's
ever going to topple the almighty #497 in my heart of hear

I thought in the USA size was everything?

Scott A
(running for cover)