 General / 8773
Re: Is the 6982 (Explorien Starship ) the biggest spaceship?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:34:22 GMT

I did a quick stud-count, and it appears the 6982 is the longest ship.  But
I only checked three obvious contenders, and my count is subject to the
limitations of the source material.

I would tend to define "largest set" strictly by part count, since TLG has
cheated so many times by alluding to volume with a well-photographed but
intrinsically wireframe structure (Space Lock-Up Isolation Base, hello).

Anyway, as far as part count goes, #6982 blows away everything else.  But I
also agree with the concensus that more isn't necessarily better, and nothing's
ever going to topple the almighty #497 in my heart of hear