 Space / 237
236  |  238
Subject:
SUN-21 Transport (orange spaceship)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:15:36 GMT

I have posted the DAT file for my orange spaceship, SUN-21 Transport Ship.
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=689

I am trying to get the hang of POV-RAY. Hopefully I will have 1) a picture, 2)
POV .jpg image, and 3)html online instructions on my web site tomorrow evening.

After I bought the Mos-Espa Podrace set, I made a pile of all of my orange
pieces and tried to see what type of ship I could build using just those
pieces.  I think the only sets with orange are this and the snowspeeder (1x2
grill and 1x3 slopes) and of course the orange halloween buckets (four)
purchased at Target last year.  It is a little boxy but good (like Volo cars).
The hardest part was having no wing plates.  The engines are very much like
the Naboo fighter. Part of the reason I like this ship so much was because I
was so confined in the selection of pieces I could use.

If you can't view the LDRAW .dat file, check the creations page at The Yellow
Castle tomorrow evening for pics.

Ben Gatrelle
ben@yellowcastle.com
http://www.yellowcastle.com