 Space / 23562
  Re: MOC Preview (feedback?)

(...) That MOC is awesome! The shape is unique and the color scheme is great (gotta love sand green!). Greebling and the canopy get top marks to. Can't wait to see more! Nathan Lord of the LEGO PS It looks like anything but a racer, tho. Maybe a (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)

Thanks for all the descriptive feedback, guys. I really appreciate it. In answer to questions/comments: (...) Thank you. (...) It's from one of the sliding 8x16 soccer bases. I picked a couple of them up at BW03 and have been meaning to use them in (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)

(...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)

The view from that cockpit must be great! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)

(...) Jonathan, That's great. I just might use it. Thanks! -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC Preview (UPDATE)

(...) Silvia, You just saw the back of the controls. More and better pics will be up with the full photoshoot. :) -Bruce LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage - (URL) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.space)