 Space / 23557
    Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
   Hello all, I uploaded some pics of new MOCs and would like any comments you might have. Ship #1 was inspired by Paul Hartzog's Mako in color scheme and shape. Ship #2 is the largest I've built so far and ship #3 is just a crazy thing I thought up (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Keith Goldman
     Sylvia, wow, your website rocks... I loved all the fiery rhetoric. Of your 3 ships, my favorite is the covenant. I see elements of other ships out there, but you make it your own. I dig the color scheme(on all your ships), lots of hoses, asymetry on (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —John Henry Kruer
     Uhh, I thought the new ships were under the 'enemies' section. -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
     Hey thanx Keith! You noticed some of my earlier work under the Navy button, but my most recent ships can be found under the Enemies button. The Bull's Eye on one of the Trinity ships is actually the Comet sign of the only Life on Mars alien set I (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Bruce Lowell
     Silvia, I'm really digging those ships. I personally like the third one the best. One can never go wrong with sand blue and grey. And the Falcon's flex tube in front- weird, but it definately works! Maybe the Grand Master can find more ships of that (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
     Thanx Bruce. I heard some murmer in the Temple court that more ships have been spotted, but access to the database is restricted. Damn those monks! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —John Henry Kruer
     Wow, really cool. Some nice jobs there. You have very interesting ideas for you models. I like the Comet Chaser and the scout the best. The color schemes are very interesting, espically the last one. That 'ring' idea is very creative. If I could (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
     (...) Thanx JHK. I try to be a bit innovative, but most of the times the ships look like flying castles... (...) Thanx, I just wanted to do something with those four bottom quarter dishes and this just came out. I am working on a new cockpit though. (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Matt Canales
     Wow, cool!!! Ship 2 looks like the 7190 Millennium Falcon, except much cooler! Ship 3 is my fave, very interesting design. Is that blue tube a LEGO piece? LEGO or not, it looks cool! Matt C. (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
     (...) Thanx Matt! The blue tube comes from the set you mentioned: 7190, the Falcon and I think it was meant to make the back of the falcon look like an engine, as in the film. I placed the engines on the sides and thinks it increases the viciousness (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Gil Shaw
     All excellent designs Sylvi, but I have to say that the Terran faction ship is my favorite out of the lot. Using the blue tubing to balance the heaviness of the aft portion works really well and creates a unique, purposeful look. Good stuff! Cheers, (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
     Thanx Gil. I am working on a version with a new cockpit and some more muscle (Keith thought my guns needed more work, so I took that to heart...) I hope I can upload pics soon. Thanx again and love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Paul Hartzog
   Sylvia finally found ship #1 on your site looks pretty cool glad to know you are inspired by my work :-) -paul (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Three times three pics of new MOCs —Sylvia Tresto
   Great you noticed me, Paul. I truly loved the Mako and tried to capture the streamlined look in a smaller model. Thanx for the inspirration! Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.space)