 Space / 23145
    Re: Dragonstar Reloaded! —Trevor Pruden
   Hey Dan, I gotta question: I know that you have not made the captain's quarters yet, but aside from the two access tubes to the bridge, there seems to be space in the bridge pylon (the neck that attaches the ship body to the bridge), and directly (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar Reloaded! —Daniel Jassim
   (...) Well, the neck IS where the Captain's quarters is located but I didn't bother fleshing it out this time. I guess I should. Originally, I was thinking the whole bridge would double as an escape vessel but I didn't bother with that either. But I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar Reloaded! —Trevor Pruden
   In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim writes: <snip> (...) <snip> Yeah, I keep thinking of the E.L.V module in Aliens 3 for the bridge. That thing looked from the outside like an oversized K-nex element. A detachable bridge is a good idea...sort of like (...) (21 years ago, 27-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Dragonstar Reloaded! —Jeffrey Benson
   [quote]A detachable bridge is a good idea...sort of like the enterprise 1701-A...the saucer was supposed to be detachable from the engineering section provided the pylon was purpously destroyed by the crew.[/quote] Just on a side note, but the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)