 Space / 22707
  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) Well... I might be, but probably not. I live in North Carolina, which for the geographically impaired among you is the next state south of Virginia, so it's not like I couldn't theoretically get there. However, I still rely on my parents for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

...ick, that certainly formatted itself badly. Silly greater-than sign. -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) Well, how about the local gang? I apparently didn't see your e-mail, but you're invited to the NCLUG meeting which appears to be May 3rd (Saturday) at Cameron Village Regional Library, which isn't that far from my alma mater, NC State. Joe (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) I live there too. What city are you in? (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

Yee-haw! This sounds really fun, and my parents say if I'm not in school, I can come :) I have'nt been before, so I hope it will be a great expierience. What kind of activities are there. I know there are like building rooms and such-but are there (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) No kidding? ::clicky clicky look at exams schedule:: That's before finals, so I'll be in town at that point. Now all I need to do is look up a bus schedule or figure out how to get there on foot and I'm all set. And hey, there's even a (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) Quick easy directions: Go down Hillsboro Street to the Darryl's (should be Oberlin)and take a left. You'll go down two blocks, going past a fire station on your right. At the first traffic light, (there will be banks at your side of the road, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)