 Space / 22588
Re: 6974 Delta-4 Space Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ralph Döring writes:
Hi Dave,

this is a great model you dreamed of. Sometimes I also dream of finding a
misb LEGOLAND classic space set somewhere in a toyshop. It's always a BIG
set. I just can't remember how it looked like when I wake up. Guess it must
be the same one you build :))

I have recurring dreams of going to a toy store and finding dozens of
obscure, old sets that I'd never seen before.  They are frequently the same
sets in recurring dreams, so next time I have this dream I'll try sketching
them out the next morning...then at least they'll have a chance of existing!

Every time I have this dream, I wake up afterwards completely depressed that
it was just a dream.  These sets are usually always marked down to three
bucks each or something...it's such a great dream, but torturous.  I have
problems.

A My Own Creation classic space set would rock ! There are some really great
MOCs from small to big which would be good candidates.
Hope to see more of your dreams come true on brickshelf.

I figure, if it can happen for classic castle, why not space?

A sidenote to jot and jab: next time you beat me on the race to a 1593, I'll
send my Blacktron forces ;) Yours, Captain Picardoe

I'm all set with a boxed 1593...so for now at least, your Blacktron fleet
can be at truce with my Alpha-1 Super-Armada.  (???)  :o)

--Dave (jot and jab)

P.S.  Thanks to you and everyone else for the supporting comments!