 Space / 22587
Re: 6974 Delta-4 Space Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:46:05 GMT

Hi Dave,

this is a great model you dreamed of. Sometimes I also dream of finding a
misb LEGOLAND classic space set somewhere in a toyshop. It's always a BIG
set. I just can't remember how it looked like when I wake up. Guess it must
be the same one you build :))
A My Own Creation classic space set would rock ! There are some really great
MOCs from small to big which would be good candidates.
Hope to see more of your dreams come true on brickshelf.
->dö

A sidenote to jot and jab: next time you beat me on the race to a 1593, I'll
send my Blacktron forces ;) Yours, Captain Picardoe