 Space / 2238
Re: Blacktron Minifig Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 15:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andy Verner writes:
I've gotten some interesting designs by swapping pieces bewteen SP1 and
Blacktron figures.  Consider a figure with Blacktron torso, hands (I don't
normally remove arms), airpack, head, and visor, and Space Police helmet,
legs, and waist.

The coolest design I've come up with is to take a Spyrius torso (they are one
of the best Space torsos) and give it blue hands and blue hips and a black
helmet with red visor. It makes a really cool looking SPI minifig.
Greg Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html