 Space / 2234
Re: Blacktron Minifig Design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 06:13:52 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote:

After using the Blacktron minifigs in almost all my space battles, I started
wondering if anyone designed them the same way I do.  I kind of mixed
Blacktron 1 and Blacktron 2 to make a figure that looks menacing in a
Stormtrooper sort-of-way.  Here he is:

Neat!  Adding the trooper head and black visor makes a lot of difference--the
B2-ness doesn't look nearly as odd to me.

Any feedback is welcome.  I just wanted to know if anyone else semi-customized
their Blacktron figures.

I don't know, I've never been able to really improve on the original.  I thought
about changing the waist for a white or yellow piece, but I like the flight suit
so much that it always seems silly to me.  I've never been able to get into the
"B" Blacktron-2 torsos, though...for some reason they've never wooed me.

Now, weapons or other accoutrements...:)  I've also considered the "what if" for
the torso printing, namely:  What if the torso were printed yellow instead of
white?

best

LFB