 Space / 2239
Re: Lego Space Chat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 03:09:14 GMT

In lugnet.space Agent 0007 <agent0007@gradzone.com> wrote:

I was just wondering if anyone would like to get together to chat about
Lego Space. Want to discuss the Millenium Falcon? Want to find the best
way about making space stations? Looking for someone to trade Legos
with? Join the chat on AOL's Instant Messanger, chat name: SLego
No set schedule, just come in whenever! I'll try to be there from 7-9 PM

EST, though.

To join AIM, go to http://www.aim.com, register a screen name and
download the software. (AOL members will still have to download AIM, but
can keep the same screen name if they'd like.)

Oh poo, missed it too [1].  My aim is TimCourtne (original, huh?)  Msg
me anytime really about Lego stuff.  Just try to introduce
yourself...I'm usually cautious about random messages from people not
on my list (though I added the few who posted here so that's fine)

[1] I'm a poet, and I didn't even *realize* it! ;)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org
AIM:   timcourtne