 Space / 22360
  Major Debut: Part I

Hey Y'all, During four months of lurking I read some here, posted some there, but that was about it. Now, after a frenzied two-week long marathon of building, brainstorming, building, sorting, building, re-sorting and more building, I have decided (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

i like the way that you've some of the parts, like the engines to make the wings look they are popeye arms. why does the rear gunner have a canopy and the others don't ? -tk "Nathan Wells" <lordofthelego@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) <> (...) <> (...) Nathan, This ship is great! Those engines are FABOLOUS! I also like the construction of the fuel tank and the sniper rifles...nice greeblies. Keep it up! ciao&salaam -Andrew (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) Thanks! The Popeye-wing connection was purely by accident! The person in the canopy is the Pilot, the gunner is in the blue helmet sitting between the two co-gunners: (URL) particle shield only fully covers the ship up to the main fuel tank, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) Thanks! I just got out most of my gray and dark gray pieces and fooled around a bit until I liked the shape of the engines. The sniper rifles are a revised version from my old model: (URL) for the compliments, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

That's cool! The shape is weird, but it works. The greeblies are great, and I really like the hosing connecting the fuel tank to the rest of the ship. Cool stuff, can't wait for Part II! -JHK (21 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) Thanks! I like to make ships looks strange and against the grain, especially war ships. I'm very picky about being 'realistic', and hoses make great greeblies. Part II will be up soon, expect curvy shapes and bright colors. Thanks for the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

This has got a totally original shape Nathan....it looks like a wave caught in motion. What I like about it is that the design and flowing line of it makes it look like it's flying, even when still. It almost looks as if could be the base to more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

Ooooooh. The shape of this craft is really cool, organic and mechanical at the same time. My only critique would be the seeming lack of greeblies. It's mostly a personal opinion, but I think the space just under the fuel tank would be more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) Thanks! I really like making things very curvy, the new slopes and click-hinges were a godsend for me! Thanks for the compliments, Nathan Lord of the LEGO (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Debut: Part I

(...) Thanks! I enjoy making things seem very organic, because I hope things in the future will both look cool and be kind to the enviroment. Most of my other greeblies were used up in half-a-dozen other MOCs, and I felt to get that 'wavy' look I (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)