 Space / 22401
Re: Major Debut: Part I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 18:34:22 GMT

Ooooooh. The shape of this craft is really cool, organic and mechanical at the
same time. My only critique would be the seeming lack of greeblies. It's mostly
a personal opinion, but I think the space just under the fuel tank would be
more interesting with a few more hoses and vents.

Otherwise I think you did a very nice job indeed. I hope we hear more for you
in the near future.

Take care,

Soren