 Space / 22372
Re: Major Debut: Part I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:19:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells writes:
Hey Y'all,

<>
My first MOC is the N.R.C.A. Atlantis. • <>
BUILDING NOTES:
The Atlantis was based upon a old creation I had made before I had sorted my
LEGO.  The shape was inspired by those weird fish-ships in the Disney movie
"Atlantis: The Lost Empire", hence the name of the ship.  Of course the
Republic Gunship influenced the shape of the wings, and, yes, watching Star
Trek episodes as much as I can rubs off on to my models.  ;-)

Please LMKWYT and don't be afraid to criticize!

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO

Nathan,

This ship is great!  Those engines are FABOLOUS!  I also like the
construction of the fuel tank and the sniper rifles...nice greeblies.
Keep it up!

ciao&salaam
-Andrew