 Space / 22431
Re: Major Debut: Part I
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 04:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
This has got a totally original shape Nathan....it looks like a wave caught
in motion.  What I like about it is that the design and flowing line of it
makes it look like it's flying, even when still.

It almost looks as if could be the base to more mission-specific variants as
well.

Nice stuff.

Cheers,
-Gil

Thanks!  I really like making things very curvy, the new slopes and
click-hinges were a godsend for me!

Thanks for the compliments,

Nathan

Lord of the LEGO