 Space / 22214
    Hello —Dean R. Hennen
   Hello, my name is DR. H. I like the Wild West, Castle, kits with really cool parts, and especially town kits. I usually prefer to build medium-sized buildings and social places every 2 to 4 days. You guys make really cool stuff that give me lots of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hello —Paul Baulch
     (...) Heya, Dr. H! So... what do you think of Space kits? Seeing as you posted in the .space group and all :-) Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

         Tim Deering=Timmy (wasRe: Hello) —Felix Greco
     (...) I don't understand the question, but I'll respond anyway with an answer that is completely unrelated. The 'Timmy' minifig was actually modelled after the one and only Tim Deering. I had suspected this for some time due to his googly-eyes and (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space) !!

        Re: Hello —Allister McLaren
     (...) Timmy, as we all know, was an avid time traveller. With all his jumping back and forth through history he ended up with multiple copies of himself in this time. The fact that there is soooo many of them is just a sign of the impetuousness of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Hello —Dean R. Hennen
     (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Hello —Dean R. Hennen
     I think space kits are really cool, especially the old ones. Well, I put this topic originally in the Wild West message boards but hardly anyone goes there anymore. So, I put it here. Thanks a lot for those "Timmy tips" guys. Never had one of them (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hello —John Henry Kruer
     (...) Hello, there, Dean. Timmy overpopulation? Well, you know Timmys. Throw one in a cage and a few days later five come out. They multiply like rabbits. :) -JHK (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Hello —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) As it seems you really don't know I'll throw in my little knowledge on the subject. I've never seen a Timmy fig IRL so I don't have the strong opinions about him. But supposedly ppl. don't like him for two reasons: 1) He came in a lot of sets (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)