 Space / 22214
22213  |  22215
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:34:24 GMT

Hello, my name is DR. H. I like the Wild West, Castle, kits with really cool
parts, and especially town kits. I usually prefer to build medium-sized
buildings and social places every 2 to 4 days. You guys make really cool
stuff that give me lots of inspirations. I also have a question. Why was
there a Timmy overpopulation? Thanks.

It's good to meet all of you.

Cheers (*clink*)
Dean