 Space / 22231
Re: Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 00:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen writes:
Hello, my name is DR. H. I like the Wild West, Castle, kits with really cool
parts, and especially town kits. I usually prefer to build medium-sized
buildings and social places every 2 to 4 days. You guys make really cool
stuff that give me lots of inspirations. I also have a question. Why was
there a Timmy overpopulation? Thanks.

It's good to meet all of you.

Cheers (*clink*)
Dean

Heya, Dr. H!

So... what do you think of Space kits? Seeing as you posted in the .space
group and all :-)

Cheers,
Paul