 Space / 22176
Re: My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Knaak writes:
I thought the Executioner was 10 times the size of a ISD...
At least in ROTJ an ISD spears the center of it when it 'falls' after being
shot down.
(That scene was bogus because it a zero g with no atmosphere the ISD would
have just stayed i the same spot)

Anyway, the shape loooks good, bu the scale is way off. I think an
Executioner UCS should be MUCH larger.

it was the gravity of the death star that made it 'fall'

did you think that something that big and dense(metal) didnt have
gravitational pull?