 Space / 22175
22174  |  22176
Subject:
Mysterious minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:33:35 GMT

A coworker of mine received this minifig from another coworker who received
it as swag from an Aerospace tradeshow.  I borrowed it to find out what
exactly it is, and if anyone's seen it before.  It's a single fig, all grey
(grey hands, legs, torso) with a female face, a grey helmet, and a gold
visor.  It appears to be a Cosmonaut, I think.  The set number on the bag is
3928, copyright 2002.  It shows no hits on lugnet, brickshelf, or Lego.com.
Has anybody seen this beastie before?  I'm just curious, since it's not
actually my fig (unless it's worth a LOT, in which case I'll see if I can
buy it from my coworker, although its apparent novelty is very appealing to me.)

Here are a couple of pictures:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/temp/3928-1.jpg
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/temp/3928-2.jpg

Adrian