 Space / 22107
22106  |  22108
Subject:
My UCS Super Star Destroyer MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:16:38 GMT

Greetings!

I havn't posted in a while, but oh well, here it goes!

After alot of work, I've finished my latest MOC, The SSD Executer

before moderation:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Corhellion/SSD/ssd1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Corhellion/SSD/ssd2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Corhellion/SSD/ssd3.jpg

After moderation:

And, I'll be bring this and many more models to BrickFest!

Enjoy the pics

PLKWYT

Wes