 Space / 22161
  Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

The Black Market pays a pretty penny for wild beasts. And Major Cager, former explorien xenobiologist, is the man to get you all the illegal animals you want... (URL) no time flat a Sea Monkey is bagged... (URL) and delivered to the Freem Grelbak (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) Good Stuff Felix, as soon as i saw that SM in a cage i just had to build one. Nope i still have my thunder. Oh yah, Tom Mcdonald must get some credit for writing those captions. :D T. Deering (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

I love this stuff. Everything looks just like it should. The little hover-vehicle looks like everything was just crammed on to it, and the dark gray adds a cool effect. The big cage ship looks nice, too. Your stuff looks so much better with a new (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) I cracked up on this! Joe Meno (who is wondering about the Sea Monkey Reproduction graphic on Felix' Brickshelf account) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

This is great stuff...the backstory and models mesh wonderfully (as usual). He reminds me a little of the Safari Joe characters from Thundercats for all you old schoolers out there. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

Felix, I really enjoyed this...as has been said, the backstory--even short and simple--is great! Do ya know if Major Cager can find me a three-headed creature (3 heads are always better than 1 ;-P), like in the canine or velociraptor family? (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

Thanks John, Joe, Gil and Andrew for the kind words. Major Cager has been in my little corner of the universe for a while but I never posted about him. The post is a bit light on the MOC end, but I've got the new camera so what the heck ;) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) I like it. The sea monkey cage is so simple, yet so perfect. *applause* ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) "Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery *also applauds* Cheers, Paul (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

(...) And you thought the fleebnorks had it bad?! If the Sea Monkeys aren't being caged up, people are discussing how to cook them. And people wonder why they declared war :) I'm very pleased to see the Sea Monkey name becoming a space/aquazone (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Major Cager: Intergalactic Poacher

nice concept humorous execution dang u r creative :-D -paul (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)