 Space / 21759
  WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

Hey spacers, Tim Deering (git off yer duff and post, boy! ;-) ) found this and IMed me the link... (URL) PCS colors and style. Be cool to put a clear canopy from the Naboo fighter on it so really finish it all PCS like. OOO or maybe the small trans (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

Ya, Jun did this for February's catagory of the Lego Robo Plan (the japanese mecha building site). They have a different style catagory for each month, Feb is space use only. I suggest you head on over the the LRP site and check out the rest of the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

is there an English version of this site? -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HB46Lq.36H@lugnet.com... (...) japanese (...) check (...) (22 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

His stuff is so organic....looks like the elements were meant to be assembled that way. Too cool...tanx (and to Tim too) for bring it about! Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

Thanks for the notification! That particular mech definitely fits the PCS scheme. Cool joint construction. I guess that canopy is too rigid in terms of the angles. I think a small clear dome halve would be too long (it measures about 8 studs), but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] Hey all, Well it's kinda late but this mech has sparked my interest and I had some questions that I wanted to have viewable for in the morning. In my other post I did say I would attempt a similar mech if I could find the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) Negative. Japanese only. BUT you can go to (URL) and paste the LRP url and make sure to choose Japanese to English and Ta Da! The english is a little choppy, but you get the overall idea. t (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

You should have cross posted to build.mecha, we won't bite! We are the experts here remember. (...) (URL) yourself out. This was the prototype Jun made for the Kudryavka. Here's the main gallery for more pics too. (URL)2) Do ya know where those dark (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) rudimentary but I'll cross post nextime. ;-) Those are some awesome designs. In regards to the clip attachment, however, I don't think that's what he did in the kudryavka. From (URL) it doesn't look like 1x1 headlight ((URL) could be used (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) Yes I do. When I saw this Mech I just had to create one. I have re-created it in MLCad and I am waiting to get the parts to build it. If you would like I will post the files. BTW I also have files for Prototype and Prototype 2. I just love the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) Mark, That'd be great if you could post the files to this Mech. Thanks for the response (sorry for my delayed one). I look forward to seeing your rendition of this fellow. I understand the "Prototypes" but thanks anyway. Yes, these Mecha are (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf

(...) I created it using the pictures on Lego-Planet and what I learned doing the Prototypes. If you think there is any discrepancies, please point them out and I will look into them. Here is the deep link: (URL) again Jun! Mark M. (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)