 Space / 21812
Re: WOW, a pre-Classic Space genre mecha found on B-shelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 20:44:43 GMT

His stuff is so organic....looks like the elements were meant to be
assembled that way.

Too cool...tanx (and to Tim too) for bring it about!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Hey spacers,

Tim Deering (git off yer duff and post, boy! ;-) ) found this and IMed me
the link...

WOW, PCS colors and style.  Be cool to put a clear canopy from the Naboo
fighter on it so really finish it all PCS like.  OOO or maybe the small
trans clear dome halves.  Anyone up to buildin it?  (I would but I STINK at
mecha buildin and I'm busy constructin' the next in the LL-X? series
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=17011 for the first :-) )
boy that was a shameless plug...

KEEPIN' IT PCS!

Commodore 64th PCS Fleet Giddens <><

PS.  Way to keep space so active folks.  It's fun to see new stuff posted
daily and thanks to JON for workin' as curator. SPACE.