 Space / 21367
    MOC pictures finally!!! —Austin Little
   Hi all, Just wanted to let you know that I finally got some pictures of my MOC's (whew).The first is a Mobile Doll, called the Advanced Vandal.The first vandal is in my friend Chapman Scmucks Brickshelf folder.The second is a personal favorite, the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC pictures finally!!! —Gil Shaw
   I really like the look of your stuff Austin, tho' as you mentioned the pictures make it a little difficult to make out a lot of the details. The battle bots look great...chunky and serious. I'm really interested in the details of your the head (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC pictures finally!!! —Austin Little
   Actually Gil, I went out and got a camera yesterday, and got about 7 new pictures of the Hornet. I'm going to take pic's of the rest of my MOC's today, so be on the watch for those little beastie's! So, without further ado, the new and improved (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC pictures finally!!! —Jeff Jardine
   (...) This has some interesting construction going on... nice and compact, cool shape, and a nice mix of colours. Jeff J (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: MOC pictures finally!!! —Austin Little
   Jeff, Thanks for the compliments! I have some new MOCs, but have yet to upload the photos. I would like to commend you on your efforts toward the Crow's Nest. It's fairly obvious some thought was put into this one, making it one of the finest Iv'e (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)