 Space / 21321
  Re: Feedback thoughts

(...) Note to self: Don't post late at night on no sleep. Note to everyone else: That wasn't what I meant to imply at all, nor did I intend for a whole conversation about the merits of constructive criticism to spring up in response to my measly (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts

(...) ok, thanks for clarifying... I hope you can see why I thought that's what you meant. (...) okay... wait. Only one person in the whole thread made a negative comment without making equally positive comments first. Go look at the responses... if (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts

Alright... you made your point. Guess I read them with a different tone in my head... dunno. Hope we can just let this drop now... I'm thoroughly tired of discussing it now. On the bright side, I can now say that my first post to Lugnet at least got (...) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Feedback thoughts

"Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HAC3oz.A99@lugnet.com... (...) tired (...) Hey seriously don't worry about it. You're very welcome here. Please don't stop posting now. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)